Thomas Forum
nike air force 1 flyknit

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Thomas Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Dunn Berkeley

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-08-2020 03:54:35    Onderwerp: nike air force 1 flyknit Reageren met citaat
Everything is leaning to the back. I know that nike air force 1 flyknit he was trying to get a gray to go with the gray eyelids, but like I said earlier& "just because it's an option, it doesn't make it a good option". I truly like the overall color selection, but I don't think that it was executed properly. I wish that I worked at 21 Mercer, because I would love to explain lighting, shading & coloring fundamentals. Those workers at 21 Mercer, shouldn't have left these out like this. These shoes are more of a blueprint/draft versus the actual shoe that was meant to leave their studio. A studio is where art is made and display.

Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:46:19 0000 /?p=196974#comment-192239 The shoes are dope, but these ATF cats got pub wit nike and all that so to a regular cat like myself this dosent really mean anything to me. i mean the sneaker culture started in the streets just as hip hop did and it is gone nike presto fly corporate just like hip hop $820.00 for a pair of kicks to the regular cat, come on fam..but again the kicks are dope..Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:27:39 0000 /?p=253783#comment-274038 You are the classic case of a ignorant bitch ass nigga. How does my comment have any relevance to money or more importantly to my financial status. nike roshe two flyknit

Get a life and go fuck yourself. it is sad that hypes like you support all the regurgitated bullshit when it come to bespokes. How about this. Be original, and for the record i actually own multiple pairs. Do, you??? What is the point of designing and purchasing a pair of custom sneakers to just bite off of shit that has already been done.Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:04:24 0000 /?p=161949#comment-140190 You CLEARLY have a mastery of the English language. All you say is "ugly" and "wack". Why you cockriding the guy so bad? He had the money, he went and had Bespokes done, he likes them, many other people like them nike flyknit racer multicolor including myself.

Wed, 02 Jan 2013 06:37:01 0000 /?p=378622#comment-546029 Hudds Cloth Provides Luxury Fine English Cloth. We are Cloth Merchants of Luxury Fine English Cloth To the world's foremost provider of English Wool Worsted Suit Fabric in the online cloth wholesale sector  servicing the finest Tailors, inspired clothiers, world class Designers, Retailers and wherever the highest quality suit Fabric is demanded. Access the Suit Fabrics, Linings and Shirting Fabrics you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Utilising Simplicity, Innovation, & Modern IT Access tools. We manage the complexity of cloth solutions along all the value chain to fulfill our customers' needs . Our aim is to be the fabric partner of choice; providing solutions to achieve all objectives.

These are the best of the deconstructs they released the 1st 2 releases looked like church shoes.Sat, 01 Dec 2012 07:01:47 0000 /?p=371756#comment-540609 @heat_meiser No disrespect fam but look better as in how than most AF1s? You are disrespecting an Iconic shoe. AF1's represent the streets the hood ya dig not the mall or the suburbs and Nike should leave it that way. These are the most Frank Ocean kicks I have ever seen and the pattern is clownish my grandmother had that pattern on a couch back in the day real talk. like I said these go not in the garbage but underneath the garbage thats how trash they are.

Wed, 26 nike chukka Sep 2012 06:19:10 0000 /?p=349848#comment-529780 herve leger .This herve leger high neck dresses blue will make you very sexy and charming.Once you wear this beautiful,elegant, sexy and charming featured herve leger dress in the party, herve leger square neck dresses Black make your choice to go in the fashion front, herve leger strapless dresses the pursuit of fashion on the interpretation of the fashion herve leger swimsuit .Herve leger long sleeve dresses green make your choice to go in the fashion front, the pursuit of fashion on the interpretation [img]http://www.aphrolina.com/images/detail/nike chukka-339klb.jpg[/img] of the fashion, sexy, charisma, temperament and so on.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Thomas Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: